FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff Clear Coat is a superior strength polyurethane coating that creates a tough, UV and scratch-resistant, clear-gloss finish. It is one of the easiest coatings to apply and provides many years of protection. FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff is a quick-drying primer and an intermediate and finish c oat all in one.
- Easy: With FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff, there is nothing to add or mix. This clear gloss, moisture cure urethane replaces varnish is non-yellowing and maintains superior adhesion.
- Outstanding UV protection: FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff is
UV-resistant. Use over FAMOWOOD Glaze Coat.
- Tough: Designed for use on hardwood floors, floor boards, boats and other surfaces needing abrasion and scratch resistance.
- Fast drying: Dries in half the time varnishes require.
Use FAMOWOOD Dura-Tuff Clear Coat for:
- Marine: Protect above-water surface areas of canoes, fiberglass and wood boats, hydroplanes, and driftboats. Also protect floorboards, paddles, oars, seats, decks and walkways.
- Home: Hardwood floors, doors, exposed aggregate walk and driveways, wood garden furniture. Protect all types of metal, and ultra-violet protection for clear epoxy resin surfaces.
Note: Dura-Tuff is slippery when wet. For walking or stepping surfaces, non-skid granules must be added.
- Sports: Snow and water skis, fishing lures and poles, golf clubs, bows & arrows, gym floors - any sporting good where wear and tear on the coating is important.
- Industrial: Industrial floors, clear protection for all types of copper, bronze, ferrous metals and aluminum. (Aluminum should be treated with ALODINE™ prior to applying Dura-Tuff.)